1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skylanders: Vengeance of the Darkland

Discussion in 'Fan-Fiction' started by Zakku, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Fine

Zakku Molekin Miner

Message Count:
    us
    An independent Skylanders tale~

Chapter 1:

Skylands. A place of wonder and magic, full of the greatest heroes and villians ever known. The champions of Skylands, the courageous Skylanders, have always stood against evil and saved the world numerous times. They seemed all but unbeatable.

One who might contest to this theory lives in the most remote areas of Skylands. The outer reaches were dark and dank, filled with monsters and evil beings that wander the universe in search of helpless victims. In a towering spire, jutting out the side of a twisted mountain we find the lair of such an evil: Lord Kaos, the undisputed archenemy of the Skylanders and all that they stand for…

“Curse those pathetic Skylanders!” echoed the voice of Kaos through his tower. He paced the floor anxiously, his robes dragging across the dirty floor of his chamber. His butler, Glumshanks, watches idly in the background as his master continues to rant.

“Again and again I am defeated! There is no end to this battle! I don’t understand! “ Kaos beats his hands against his skull in a trantrum that was suited to a small child. “It’s not fair! Not fair!”

Glumshanks gulped as he spoke nervously, “L-Lord Kaos perhaps you should relax, you might strain something...”

“Don’t be such a ninny Glumshanks!” Kaos snapped turning aggressively toward his servant. “You know as well as I do that the Skylanders are always victorious! That fool Eon always sends them to stop me no matter what I do!”

At this point Kaos threw his hands in the air and seemed to give up as he sat on the cold floor. He places his face in his hands and sighed. “I don’t know what to do anymore…My mother thinks I’m a failure, all of my friends are trolls and greebles, and I’m terribly smelly…I’m just a loser…”

Glumshanks saddened, pitying his master. Even though he was treated less than stellar, Glumshanks still stood by Kaos knowing that in a strange way they were family. They had been through so much together, and without Glumshanks, Kaos would be even more lost. He approached his master and tapped his fingers together.

“I-I think you’re a winner Lord Kaos,” Glumshanks talked quietly by enough so he could be heard. Kaos shook his head talking into his hands.

“I no winner…I’m just a smelly loser who will never take over Skylands…” Kaos was out of energy and defeated interally.

“Don’t say that. Your plans are really good, I could never think of something better. And you may not have won yet, but I believe in you. We just have to keep trying.” Glumshanks smiled a bit to try and lighten the mood as Kaos looked up from his hands. “I think of it like this Lord Kaos: We may fail over and over but we learn from our mistakes. We get better each time after failure. I think I heard someone say that I have not failed, I’ve just found a thousand ways that won’t work.”

Kaos seemed more roused now, his hopes building. “Perhaps you’re right…”

Glumshanks asserted himself a bit more, “I want you to say that you’re a winner.” Kaos looked at him puzzled. “Go ahead, stand up my lord.” Kaos was confused but he slowly stood up. “Now, say: I’m a winner.”

“I’m a winner…?” Kaos slowly spoke, unsure of himself.

“No you have to say it louder. Say it.”

“I’m a winner.” He spoke a bit louder.

Glumshanks motioned for more with his hands.

“I’m a winner.” He spoke more sternly, and louder.

“More than that Lord Kaos you can do it! I’m a winner!” Glumshanks surprised himself even with how loudly he was speaking.

Kaos followed the lead, “I’m a winner!”

Glumshanks rose his arms, “I’m a winner!”

“I’m a winner!!” Kaos rose his arms as well preaching to the ceiling.

“I’m a winner!” Glumshanks responded.

“I’M A WINNNNNEEEER!!!” Kaos shouted proudly as he finally seemed pleased with himself. Glumshanks smiled and nodded. “I’m going to win. I’ll beat those Skylanders once and for all! They’ll see, I’ll show them!” He then laughed maniacally as he turned to face the center of the room. “Now I just need a plan that will bring an end to this battle for good!”

Kaos paused as he rubbed his chin in thought trying to think of an ingenius plan that would be foolproof this time. Glumshanks was also thinking, mimicking his master. Suddenly there was an idea, surprisingly coming from the servant first.

“Well…what if you had your own army of Skylanders, Lord Kaos?” He spoke his mind.

Kaos waved his hand dismissively, "No no that'll never work." There was a pause and then..."Wait! I just hatched the most brilliant plan! What if I had my OWN army of Skylanders?" Kaos seemed pleased with his ORIGINAL plan.

"Absolutely brilliant sir," Glumshanks submitted to it not being his idea.

"But how...hm..." Kaos tapped his chin more then looked over to the corner of the room and smirked the evilest of grins. "Aha!" He speedily walked over to a large oval object leaned up against the wall, covered in a dusty cloak.

"Behold Glumshanks! The chaotic mirror!" Kaos tore off the cloth to unveil the massive gold framed mirror. It seemed like a normal mirror at a glace, but the warped skull imbedded at the top of it begged otherwise. "With this we can access another dimension entirely. A dark world where good is evil and the world is blanketed in darkness. I can't believe I forgot I had this."

"So what would we do?" Glumshanks pondered.

Kaos grinned. "We summon forth the evil versions of all the Skylanders. They will destroy the Skylanders, and iI'll finally have the army I need to take over Skylands!" He began to laugh, "Ahahahaha-oh wait," he searched along the side of the mirror for the on switch and flicked it on as the glass began to ripple with purple energy, and then he proceeded to laugh again.

"Ahahahahaha! Ahohohoohoho-*hack cough cough* ...Glumshanks! Fetch me some evil water, we have work to do!"

--End of Chapter--

(Hope you enjoyed this~ it will continue soon
    Edit: Please do leave feedback if you wish i'd like to know if i should keep going or not)
    SKYB0Y101 and Drawdler like this.
  2. No Mood

Drawdler Mettaton~♥

Message Count:
    au
    The main thing that impressed me here is the characterisation of Kaos and Glumshanks. I think you nailed them! :) Even outisde of character speech, what you wrote just feels like it fits in with them- one example being how Kaos was going to think of not just any plan, but an ingenious one- he loves to exaggerate things that way.

I'm not totally sure about the mirror idea because we already saw Kaos summon evil minions without anything like that in SA, though I'll wait to see more of it. If you continue, and I'd like more of this fic.
    I would suggest you try tying that in as the object he used to make his minions in SA, or try to set those minions apart from the ones of SA in some way. Or give some kind of explanation for why Kaos couldn't just summon minions like those.
  3. Fine

Zakku Molekin Miner

Message Count:
    us

Thank you! Also I tried to do all the research I could at the time but you know:
    <----- Did not play Spyro's Adventure. So I guess I'm at fault for that. Can you more accurately describe what you're saying so I can adapt the story properly? Do the minions have personalities of their own? Is there an inverse of villians too? (Not suggesting there might be a GOOD version of Kaos or anything in the future from said mirror world~)
  4. No Mood

Drawdler Mettaton~♥

Message Count:
    au
    There isn't much elaboration on those minions in the game, either. You just fight them during boss battles. Kaos says he's going to summon them, then they plop in from the sky.
    They don't get unique personalities. They're recolours of the Skylanders they're based off of, with major upgrade/damage differences- some impossibly having upgrades from both paths, all of them having ludicrous damage numbers. Kaos' Zook minion even has his own, special move, where he charges up a bazooka shot (Zook never had that upgrade).

They also appear in Giants during Ambushes- when they attack you inside Element Gate areas- though they don't get expanded on. It isn't even mentioned that they had ties with Kaos, either.

The minions he summons are based on Gill Grunt, Zap, Slam Bam, Stealth Elf, Zook, Stump Smash, Ghost Roaster, Chop Chop, Hex, Eruptor, Sunburn and Flameslinger. He also has nicknames for some of them (He calls the Gill Grunt minion his Evil Amphibious Gillman), though I can't remember all of them.
  5. Fine

Zakku Molekin Miner

Message Count:
    us

They sound like they would just be conjurations or illusion like summons of Skylanders where as you'll see with my story, these "dark" Skylanders are the inverses of their counterparts each with a reflective personality. (Which I may or may not elaborate on). So it'll be a nice thing to be able to expand without fear of too much confliction. They're similar, but not the same. I might voice the concern over similarity somewhere in the story~ Or just edit the current part I have.
    Drawdler likes this.
  6. Cool

wreckingballforever Landshark Officer

Message Count:
    gb
    THIS IS AWESOME! I can't wait to see more!
  7. Fine

Zakku Molekin Miner

Message Count:
    us
    Chapter 2:

Elsewhere in Skylands where the sun shines and the sheep hop in the meadows of the floating isles, a valiant and ever vigilant hero watches over his domain from atop a hill. The grass tickled inbetween his toes as he sat on his hindquarters watching over a peaceful Mabu village. The light of the day shines off his purple scaly hide as he yawns sleepily with the afternoon sun.

This creature is none other than the legendary purple dragon, Spyro, a hero of another realm making his current residence in Skylands, defending its citizens from the force of evil with a blaze of flame and the sharpness of charging horns. With a sharp claw ever so delicately used he scratches the itch on his forehead as he think about the past.

He had to admit, things were getting too easy. Yes, Kaos was always a constant threat, but he and the Skylanders ALWAYS beat him without much issue. Plan after plan, plot after plot; it was all getting too repetitive for him. He also couldn’t lie that he liked kicking Kaos tiny tushy, and that he was happy to do it. However the ranks of the Skylanders had grown so much over the years, and his leadership was running its course and he was starting to feel as if he wasn’t needed anymore. Perhaps he only stayed for Cynder…

He wasn’t drifting long in thought before he saw airships decend from the sky and immediately begin to fire cannonballs down on the tiny village. Mabu villagers scattered and sheep ran to the hills as Trolls descended from ropes attached to their ships, readying their various junk which they called “weapons” as they began to ransack the village. Spyro stood up instinctively and watched for a brief moment. “Some things never change.” He spread his bony orange wings and began his glide down to the village.

It wasn’t long before Spyro touched down in the middle of the burning village. The trolls hadn’t seem to quite notice him yet as he yelled out: “Hey guys! Heard you were having a party!”

The trolls turned their attention, recognizing the familiar voice of their adversary. Spyro stood at the ready, a cocky smirk on his muzzle as he dug his claws into the ground. All the enemies in the area shuddered a bit; they knew what was coming.

“Not him again…” one troll in the crowd muttered aloud. It wasn’t long before he was upon them, launching into the group in front of him, horns down.

“Here comes the hurt boys!” Spyro quipped as his head smashed against the skull of a troll who flew back into some of his troll-buddies behind him as they tumbled down, weapons clanking on the ground. The rest raised their weapons and unleashed their battle cries as their stubby troll feet pounding the ground charging the single hero that stood in their way.

Spyro reared back as he unleashed his flame breath upon them, halting what was a charge and turning it into a chaotic search for water as the trolls ran about waving their arms as their clothes burned and they blackened with soot and humiliation. However he didn’t notice the rather large troll, sneaking up behind the unsuspecting purple dragon as he raised his large axe into the air. And however for the troll, he noticed a pain coming from his rear end as he then realized too late that there was someone was behind him. He launched into the air, dropping his axe to the side and grabbing his behind as he yelped in pain and flew into a nearby hut, crashing through the roof.

Spyro turned around expecting to find another enemy but instead found a family masked face as she brushed her pony tail back snickering quietly. Spyro then put two and two together noticing the stray axe on the ground.

“Thanks for the save. I’m pretty sure that would’ve left a mark.” Spyro seemed content to smile and take a little intermission from the battle.

Stealth Elf nodded in response chuckling, “I’ve got your back Spyro. I think that troll got the point.”

Spyro couldn’t help hiding laughter. “I think you’re getting better at those puns. Practically almost as good as me. Practically.” He was prideful in his skills, but not to an egotistical level and it was evident in his response. “I think we’re pretty much done here. I think I handled it pretty well.” Spyro turned to watch the trolls still running around burning, some fighting over a bucket water to cool off. “So I don’t suppose you were just stopping by, were you Stealth Elf?”

She shook her head a bit, “Master Eon sent us. I’m guessing he didn’t realize you were here already.”

“Or he did and he just didn’t want me getting myself into trouble. I handled it though.” Spyro was a little disappointed that Eon thought he had to send more Skylanders to help out. He was confident in his ability to fight, and he didn’t like to let anyone down, especially Eon whom he respected greatly.

“You know how he is. He only wants to make sure the Skylanders are safe, and you ARE a Skylander Spyro.” She was quiet but accurate as she spoke well, and it began to diminish his previous feeling of doubt.

“You’re right. I’m a Skylander. Always am, always will be.” Spyro nodded a bit reassured, but then he noticed another troll airship fly over the village as it carried a giant buzz saw machine on the underbelly. The ship lowered a laddered for the beaten and burnt trolls to escape up as they quickly did. The troll machine dropped with a thud as it whirred with power and the airship above it took off into the cloudy sky.

Unimpressed both of them seemed to disregard the buzzing noise that followed as Spyro turned to his friend and spoke with a puzzled look. “Wait, you said ‘us’ when we were talking about that earlier. Who’s us?”

“Hm? Oh yes. I don’t know where he is. He should’ve been here by now.” The elf looked around as she spoke, and then noticed something glowing in the distance. A sharp whistling was growing louder in the air as the glow turned to a blazing ball of flame, hurtling through the wind as it now had Spyro’s attention as well. The fire surrounding the speeding object had grown large around a tiny rotating center as it whistled over the two Skylanders and hit the troll machine, destroying it in a grand explosion of flame and debris.

Spyro shielded Stealth Elf with an outstretched wing as pieces of wood and metal clattered to the ground around them. The sound of happy barking was the next thing that followed as the smoke cleared revealing a crater where the powerful machine once stood, but now it was filled with an orange glow and a small figure rested in the center. It was Hot Dog! He was excitedly wagging his tail and sitting in the impact spot of his landing, embers dribbling from his tongue.

“Hello Spyro! Hello Stealth Elf!” the fire pooch excitedly barked. He always seemed to be in good spirits no matter the situation.

“That was quite the entrance my canine friend,” the elf retorted. “Good to see you made it just in time.”

“Good work Hot Dog. Good thing we keep you off the leash,” Spyro chuckled.

The pooch was more than happy to revel in his victory by rolling around in the crater, gathering ash and dirt on him as the other two continued to talk.

“I am suddenly reminded that Master Eon wants to see you Spyro.” Stealth Elf turned back to her dragon companion and he turned to her.

“Really? What for?"

"He didn't say. I'm sorry. That's all I was told." She shrugged.

Spyro nodded, unsure of what to think and looked around the destroyed village.

“Wonder if we should be cleaning up all thi-“ Spyro was interrupted as a screeching dark shape slammed into his rib cage and sent him tumbling into a nearby shed as he crashed into it, leaving a hole as he lay inside.

Stealth Elf, even with her sharp ears had let her guard down as she quickly turned to see what had happened. Hot Dog bounded up the crater growling and baring his teeth at the shadow that stood where Spyro was. The figure was small in size, and if one hadn't noticed the hit they might not have noticed the difference. The new character was clearly identical to Spyro, only his color was dark, and his eyes a violet shade, and his horns were more twisted along with a few barbs along the length of both horns.

He sat on his back legs, one paw on the ground, the other in his mouth, using a claw to pick at a tooth as he smirked toothily.

"Heard you guys were having a party..."

--End of Chapter--

(Hope this was as enjoyable as the last. Do feel free to comment inbetween chapters)
  8. No Mood

Drawdler Mettaton~♥

Message Count:
    au
    Finally read chapter 2! :) Pretty much the same thoughts as last time. Characterisation and feel are spot-on and fee just like the official thing, and I still want more. Kaos' Spyro is a good hook for the next chapter, too!
    Zakku likes this.
  9. Fine

Zakku Molekin Miner

Message Count:
    us
    I was a big fan of th e original Spyro series made by Insomniac back when I was growing up. So feels right he should have a bit of the show, but don't worry, other characters WILL get the spotlight :3
    wreckingballforever and Drawdler like this.
  10. Cool

wreckingballforever Landshark Officer

Message Count:
    gb
    Awesome! Keep going!
    Zakku likes this.
  11. Fine

Zakku Molekin Miner

Message Count:
    us
    Chapter 3:

Stealth Elf shifted her legs into a fighting stance, her daggers in hand. Hot Dog's tail was up, and he seemed to be smoldering in the same way a dog's hair would stand up at the sight of trouble. The dark dragon was still picking his teeth, unimpressed. He caught something on his nail and flicked it off.

"Well isn't this interesting," he said examining them. "I know a few people that look just like you."
    Rubble and debris tumbled off of Spyro as his eyes swirled in a daze. He shook his head to recollect himself as he looked out of the hole in the wall from inside the building. The purple dragon had to double take at the sight of the opposing dragon before standing up shakily. Luckily his hide had protected him from the collateral damage and had absorbed most of the impact, but he felt the need to rub a paw on the sore spot. He dashed back outside to join the fight. Upon hearing his footsteps the Elf looked over her shoulder.

"Careful Spyro. Kaos has sent his evil clones after us. Again," she huffed, seemingly not very surprised. It wasn't uncommon for Kaos to bother them at all hours of the day. Stealth Elf would rather be training peacefully or meditating, and the constant ruckus often caused her to rub her temples in frustration, however the action was a welcome opportunity to put her skills to the test. But this was different. The dark dragon snorted a chuckle.

"Clone? You gotta be kidding. There's only one me, and frankly I'm the best looking one." He was coy. Very much so. The three Skylanders could practically feel his ego as his chest puffed out.

"Copy or not, I don't exactly enjoy being thrown around," Spyro moved to the front of the other too. "Who are you? Did Kaos send you?"

"They call me Comet. And no, no one sent me. Like I'd take orders from anyone anyways," he tipped his wing to them. "I have to admit though," he plucked a bright green piece of grass in his claws as he spoke, "It's been a while since I've seen grass this colorful. Maybe I'll stick around a bit, maybe make a summer home." Spyro was getting angry. This guy did not seem to take responsibility for his actions, nor did he seem to care. One way or another, he was going down. The purple dragon got closer.

"You guys get out of here. Tell Eon I'll be running a little late." he said.

"Spyro, something is wrong here. He does not seem like a mindless illusion." Stealth Elf chided back to him.
    "I'll be fine. Besides, have I ever let you down?" he turned his head back to them with a slight smile. The Elf nodded and turned her head to Hot Dog, who was still glaring intensely at Comet.

"Come now Hot Dog. I trust he can handle this." The fire pooch perked up and whimpered a bit, but she beckoned him more, coaxing him to back off and retreat with her. Soon they were sky-island hopping back to Eon's palace, and out of sight. The two dragons remained. Wind gently blew, causing the grass to wave and smoke to blow into the air from the remains of the smoldering village. Their eyes connected with a electric-like intensity. Comet smirked at Spyro.

"So you're the leader huh?" The dark dragon questioned him flatly.

"I don't like to put myself above anyone, especially my friends. But I'll make an exception for you." Spyro retorted.

"Those are some big words. Though can you walk the walk as well as you can chatter about being humble?" Spyro's stance shifted as he spread his feet and wings out, ready for action.
    "Yeah. I'm pretty sure I can," Spyro said.

"Show me whatcha got kid." Comet shifted into an almost identical stance from his counterpart. The kid comment caused Spyro to launch forward into a leap as he began to twist his body around in the air, slinging his tail around to close the distance. The dark dragon rotated into the opposite direction to meet their tails in a clash. The impact was strong as both dragons rattled from their tails colliding, however Comet had more leverage which caused Spyro to be pushed to the side, but it didn't take the purple dragon long to land and thrown his body forward, head down as he swung up in an uppercut with his horns.

Comet shifted backwards to avoid the hit, putting his weight onto his heels before charging forward in a similar fashion. Spyro quickly brought his head down to meet his opponent's. Their horns locked and their skulls pushed against each other. It was a stalemate. Their bodies shook equally as they each pressed harder.

"You know," Comet managed to huff out, "Imitation is the best form of flattery!"

Spyro pressed his teeth together. "Pal, you're one to talk! I'm the strongest dragon around these parts." Sorry Cynder, he thought to himself. "If you want to cause trouble you're gonna have to go through me!"

"Well since I can't seem to charge my way through you..." Comet pulled back, causing Spyro to stumble foward as the dark dragon leap a few feet back out of the hornlock. "I'll just have to burn my way to the other side!" With this he reared back , his chest swelling up, then opening his maw to release a stream of purple fire in a large cone at the hero. Spyro's eyes opened with surprise, but he reacted quickly enough to take to the air in a burst of flight. He hovered looking down at the wave of destruction that caused the grass to blacken; purple flames lingering on the ground as Comet looked upwards.

"You're pretty good! But not good enough to match me!" His shadow colored wings flapped as he as well took to the air, not hesitating to release another wave of purple flame on his way up. Spyro retaliated with his own orange flames in a quick heave. The dragons' flames were cancelled out by one another as they flicked into nothing. It did not stop there however as they kept at it, fire breath after fire breath their war waged in the air. Spyro could feel himself get scorched by the dark flames a few times, but the adrenaline kept him going. Comet was not getting off so easily either. The hot blazes of orange caught him a few times as well, causing him to grimace. He had expected this fight to end sooner, and he was starting to get aggitated. He flew up higher into the air, casting a shadow down onto his hero counterpart.

"Let me show you why they call me Comet!" He laughed a bit as his fangs were quite visible. Spyro continued to hover below him. Normally he would not give an enemy the opportunity to get an attack in, but he was indeed curious as to why the black dragon was called what he was. Comet flew up a bit higher before screeching toward Spyro in a dive bomb. His body corkscrewed as his purple flame breath engulfed his own figure, he spun faster and faster until he was a blur, seemingly replaced by a violet ball of fire that grew in size as he hit terminal velocity. Spyro barely managed to move out of the way, as he almost lost the steady beat of his wings, stumbling in the air.

"Whoa!" The fire ball roared past Spyro and down into the green field below. The impact caused a violent explosion of violet flame as a crater was quickly formed. Spyro shielded himself with his paws as some of the heat hit his scaly body. As the Skylander lowered his arms and opened his eyes he saw the fair amount of destruction to the area below him. The plants around the crater had been burned to ash, and at the center of the depression in the ground, cockily sat the dark dragon, pleased with himself. His signature move was no joke, and he always was proud to pull it off successfully.

"Now you know." He chuckled lightly. "But don't worry, I'm just getting starte-" He was cut off by the sudden crash of Spyro's armored head against his in a downwards headbutt; his ego had gotten the best of him. His eyes were practically bulging out of his head and his teeth were pressed together as it caught him by surprise. Though it was not exactly pleasant for Spyro either, who had the same expression on his face. A skull rattler for sure. They both tumbled to the ground rubbing their heads and groaning comically.

"Why did I think that was a good idea..." Spyro said to himself standing slowly, still wincing at the headache now plaguing him. Comet rubbed a paw on his head as he stood up. He was peeved at first, but his frown turned back to the cocky smirk he'd been flaunting all afternoon. The black dragon laughed.

"Guess I underestimated you. It doesn't matter. This is just the beginning."

"What are you talking about?" Spyro said narrowing his brow. They stood in the crater staring each other down as Comet continued to laugh.
    Drawdler likes this.
  12. Fine

Zakku Molekin Miner

Message Count:
    us
    Stealth Elf and Hot Dog had gained some ground since they began their retreat. Eon's palace floated off in the distance and it would not take them much longer to get there. The acrobatic female did not slow down her pace as her canine companion ran alongside her, leaving a fiery trail behind him.
    "Almost there." She said quietly to herself. The sun was causing her to squint more than usual. There was not any cloud cover today and it was taking its toll. Moreover it seemed to be getting even brighter. She was squinting even harder now. Soon her hand was above her brow.

"What is this..." The elf mumured before being nearly blinded by a great flash of light, causing both her and Hot Dog to slow to a crawl. He let out a frustrated growl as he pawed his eyes. They both rubbed their eyes as the glow began to fade, revealing two figures in front of them. Stealth Elf made out both figures to be familiar ones, making them out to be Hex and Pop Fizz. However her assumption turned out false.

The feminine figure looked like Hex, but she adorned a white robe instead of her usual black, the horns on her headdress pointed in downward hooks. A glow of light grew and waned as she flexed her fingers.

The male character looked like Pop Fizz's beast form, except larger, more muscular, and even a bit more deranged looking. His dark purple fur and yellow skin were a telltale sign that this was not their friend. Most notably he carried a large barrel on his back, and his mouth was covered by a black mask. Two tubes filled with copper colored fluid were connected from either side of his mask to the barrel on his back. Definitely not their friend. He gurgled somewhat of a response to the Skylanders' presence, but it did not come out too coherently for them to understand.

"Yes. Curious indeed," the white Hex chimed in lowly. "This will be...interesting."

--End of Chapter--

(Finally! I'm sorry it took a whole year to get this out! I was stumped for a long time. Hope you enjoy. It's fun to write! Let me know if you want more and I'll try to put them out more regularly! Also I hope you don't read this all at once.)
    Drawdler likes this.
  13. No Mood

Drawdler Mettaton~♥

Message Count:
    au
    [IMG]
    It's back! At least for one more chapter! :D

I like where this is going! Curious to see what Kaos' Hex and Pop Fizz can do, wondering what other Kaos-landers would be like. Maybe you can make this a kind of short fanfic with 7-10 chapters or something, so it doesn't take a ton of time to complete? Also, if you haven't, try to think of stuff for later in the plot! It should make it easier to write. I'll post more detailed feedback later if you'd like.
    Zakku likes this.