1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sell Glow in the Dark Wrecking Ball

Discussion in 'Skylanders Figures' started by Lexasmummy, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Lexasmummy Sheep

Message Count:
    gb
    Hi everyone!
    I have found a glow in the dark wrecking ball figure, no box just the figure. I know the glow in the dark ones are more rare than normal ones and have been trying to find out how much this one might be worth. I have searched everywhere online and the only one I can find for sale is on Ebay for $350.
    Does anyone have any idea how much it may be worth? Would be wanting to sell it possibly on Ebay but have no idea what the starting price should be.

Thanx all.
  2. Artistic

Silverfire (4) Guardian of Skylands Known Trader

Message Count:
    ca
    What's up, don't post the same thread three times in different sections please.

If you want to sell it to someone here, you should add a picture of the figure and a piece of paper with your user name on it so we know you really have the figure and can see if it is real.
  3. Offline

Lexasmummy Sheep

Message Count:
    gb
    Ok sorry. I wasnt sure where was the best place to ask.
    And of course I really have it, why would I make the effort to ask about something I dont have? I am looking to sell it but first am interested to find out roughly how much it is worth. For those with no trust though, I will upload a photo tonight.
  4. No Mood

Drawdler (11) Mettaton~♥ Trusted Trader

Message Count:
    au
    Actually, I think the best place for this is Toys & Merchandise, since this section (Figures) is for selling toys on Ghostroaster. Your thread is just about a question. I'll reopen your thread in T&M and close this one, sorry for the confusion!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.