1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want Drawdler's Want List

Discussion in 'Skylanders Figures' started by Drawdler, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No Mood

Drawdler (11) Mettaton~♥ Trusted Trader

Message Count:
    au
    Alright, here's my current want list.

I'm looking for these regular figures. I don't care about wether they're boxed but they MUST come with their sticker, card and webcode.

If a figure is marked with an asterisk *, I'm sorting out a trade/transaction for one. However, you can still offer one, because the trade/transaction may not go through.

2. Buzzed

Mad Rabbi 666 Landshark Officer

Message Count:
    us
    I can easily get the Legendary :nightshift: from a TRU in Anaheim, CA. As for the Enchanted :starstrike:, I just recently got one from a Walmart in Orange, CA.
    As for my wants, that I'm not sure, for I have most of the figures I want. Not really into the chase variants, though the Volcanic Vault would be nice, or the UFO hat. Not sure about the sidekicks. In fact, what do they do? Only interested in Doom Stone and Kickoff Countdown
  3. No Mood

Message Count:
    au
    I'll send a PM later, MR. :)
  4. Bored

Matteomax (2) Molekin Miner Known Trader

Message Count:
    us
    Nibelilt, I have all of Wave 4 ( PLUS Legendary Night Shift, Nitro Freeze Blade, Enchanted Star Strike) ready to ship.
  5. No Mood

Message Count:
    au
    Just added LightCore Bumble Blast to my list since he's now out in the US.
  6. No Mood

Message Count:
    au
    Got Enchanted Star Strike and Legendary Night Shift, crossed them off the list. Added Jade Fire Kraken, Doom Stone and Nitro Freeze Blade to the list. There's also Kickoff Countdown coming out and I want one more Scratch, but I'm getting them later this month, so I didn't add them to my list. :thumbup:
  7. No Mood

Message Count:
    au
    Crossed off Kickoff Countdown and Scratch, added the E3 2014 Life Torch. I'll probably snag it from eBay, but if anyone reading this has one and wants to sell it, PM me. Really want one ASAP, it's just going to be so awesome to have a Trap before TT actually comes out at all :love:
    Edit: I found one for about AU$175-ish which I thought was pretty good, seeing as they seem to be going for US$200+, so I've bought a sweet Life Torch now. :D
  8. Cheerful

Kermodei Bear 13 Mabu

Message Count:
    ca
    Check Big W for Jaded Fire Kraken. Found a bunch at my local today. Edmonton Canada. Hope it helps.
  9. No Mood

Message Count:
    au
    ^ I'm in Australia and I haven't heard about anyone else finding it here. Thanks for the help anyway, I'll probably end up checking there at some point in this week.
  10. Chatty

OoogaBooga Ruins Archaeologist

Message Count:
    us
    I could get you Doom Stone and LC Bumble. that have tons at my wal-mart.
  11. No Mood

Message Count:
    au
    ^ I'm picking up Doom Stone tomorrow, so I've taken him off my list, but I'm sending a message about LC:bumbleblast:. Do they have Jade Fire Kraken? I'm tired of waiting for the last few figures now so I'm going to start ordering the standard ones I'm missing off of eBay/trade for them here. I already ordered a Nitro Freeze Blade off of eBay... I'd just wait for him to come out here but Big W are going to start shipping him out in November. :mad:

Main figures I want right now: Barkley, Eye-Small, Thumpling, Mini-Jini, Quickdraw Rattle Shake, Jade Fire Kraken (most of the others I want aren't going to be too ridiculous to get)
  12. Chatty

OoogaBooga Ruins Archaeologist

Message Count:
    us
    local stock of JFK at walmart in my area has been rather low. I'll try and get the LC bumble asap.
  13. Bored

Message Count:
    us
    Nibelilt, I have an extra Jade Fire Kraken for you. ;)
  14. Buzzed

Message Count:
    us
    No luck on jade fire kraken, still have 2 Lightcore bumble blasts and 2 metallic green gill grunts.
  15. No Mood

Message Count:
    au
    Never mind about Jade Fire Kraken- he's on the Target website now, so I suspect he'll pop up here soon, probably when Target start their Toy Sale. Matteomax, you should return him.

After seeing how much better single pack Pop Thorn looks-
    [IMG]
    I now want a single pack of Pop Thorn.

I'm sorry I haven't replied to your message, Mad Rabbi. :( Just haven't been enthusiastic about Skylanders lately.
  16. Bored

Message Count:
    us
    Alright, I'll return him and try to snag a Pop Thorn for ya. :3
    Also, are you trying to get the Hot Dog variants? I'll try to win some extras to send you.

Agreed on that last part. This is around the time where everything gets dry; very little news, and no new packs. Disney Infinity 2.0 is already looking a bit better than Trap Team at the moment.
    Nibelilt likes this.
  17. No Mood

Message Count:
    au
    ^ Kay, thanks. Once you send over Pop Thorn, I'll take him off the list. :)
    Yeah, I definitely want the Hot Dogs. I'm still trying to collect as many non-game variants as possible. It's so sad that they didn't give AUS a chance to get them... I'll have to add them onto my list.

And yeah, I think I'm more excited for that at the moment. Hasn't been anything interesting since E3 (which was probably the least interesting of the E3s I've seen, regarding Skylanders).
  18. Buzzed

Message Count:
    us
    No worries. Been busy at work myself, working at Disneyland five days a week. Got myself the UFO hat for under $20, as well as Halloween Fright Rider for under $50. I thought I would never get the variants, but if they're reasonably priced...why not.
    As for Trap Team, I'm in no rush. Why ruin the anticipation?
    And there's Infinity 2.0. The way I see it is that they're desperate. If you look at the stores, how hard is it to get most of the figures from SA and SG? Pretty hard on a good percentage of them. What of Infinity? Very little variants, and the shelves have so many of them that you can still find the older ones. Marvel won't be any different. I work at Disneyland and they sell Infinity in the park. But for employees, we only get 10% off. Disney has a notoriety for overproducing their products, and Infinity 2.0 won't be any different. Plus, if you watch their old commercials, they mention that certain content won't be accessible without certain characters. That and the replay is nothing special. I've played it and it's alright. As for 2.0 and Marvel Heroes, one must be crazy, or just downright stupid, to sell the first 9 figures for around $1000-$2000 on EBay. They'll be hard at first, then the market will be over flooded with them.
  19. Buzzed

Kluft Sheep

Message Count:
    nl
    Hi Nib,

I am from Holland and got a Pearl/Glitter :hothead: , a Jade :firekraken: and all the 4 mini's you are looking for. All still in packaging and unused.

Kind regards,

Kluft
    Nibelilt likes this.
  20. No Mood

Message Count:
    au
    @Kluft Sorry for replying so late. I'm not interested in collecting variants any more and got Jade Fire Kraken, so I won't buy them, though thanks for your consideration. I am still looking for the Sidekicks, though, so I'll send a PM when I'm less busy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.