1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All Music Themes & Where they came from | Skylanders Imaginators

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by SkyTrends, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Artistic

SkyTrends Sheep

Message Count:
    au
    [IMG]
    This post has been posted on other sources, please be aware that there won't be an update here as often. This is simply a reference post for anyone who is on the forums. If you want a fully updated version head here

Introduction
    Hey, Everyone!
    Welcome to the Music Origins Post! This post contains the link to a google doc that contains the list of all the themes
    in Skylanders Imaginators and where they came from, as for this time instead of getting Lorne' Bafle to compose them music.
    Activision licensed some music on APM.
    So this post is for anyone who is interested in finding out what themes were before they were edited and put in the game,
    or where the music comes from!
    Information
    I created a google doc as for it was the most organised method of creating the Imaginator themes & Origins
    as for I couldn't create it on the forums!
    Google Doc (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QFUx9XF2XBoIE2F-fdsbOJDPGFoNYdpo-z2Epd_Ecgo/edit?usp=sharing)
    How to read this document
    [IMG]
    Blog
    22/05/2017:
    Hey Everyone,
    Finally added all the music to the lost imaginite mines and hopefully, you enjoy finding out the origins. Don't forget that to listen to the music of Skylanders check out the Skylanders' music channel. Finally, don't forget you can contribute to the Skylanders Theme Origins by simply commenting and I'll give you the share link to allow you to help out and edit it!
    Updates
    I'm continuously working on it to find more themes for it, as for the creation themes & battle class themes I'm still finding.
    If you want to help me out, please feel free to!
    Updates to the doc:
    - 22/05 Added the Lost Imaginite Mines Level Music Origins
    - 15/03 Added Feista / Ska / Jazz / Rock music
    - 12/03 Added Table Of Contents
    - 11/03 Added Cursed Tiki Temple Level Origins
    - 17/02 Added Creation Themes
    - 17/02 Added Lost Imaginite Mines Original Theme
    Links:
    [IMG] [IMG]
    Special Thanks:
    Skylander Music Channel - Inspired me to do this and often helps me with the theme origins