1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Mad Rabbi 666
Mood:
Buzzed
Last activity:
Nov 28, 2015
Birthday:
Jul 5, 1969 (Age: 47)

Share This Page

Mad Rabbi 666

Landshark Officer, Male, 47, from Anaheim, CA

Mad Rabbi 666 was last seen:
Nov 28, 2015
    1. Drawdler
      I don't think the Portal Master Rank's been confirmed to carry forward.
    2. Drawdler
    3. Drawdler
      It wasn't named DISCUSSION before, though I did make a note on the main post about how discussion belongs elsewhere. It's just that you've made those posts a lot and one of us mods has to delete them every time to keep the CNC clean... It's not really a big issue if it's just a few posts, true, but then others might want to make those posts and I don't really want to make exceptions + CNC is ONLY for gathering news.
    4. Drawdler
      Also, I'm going to buy multiple starter packs for TT too. I actually did last year with SF (I look for two sets of each figure, so I actually bought 4 starter packs in total, 2 Dark and 2 regular). Fingers crossed that if there is a Legendary starter we get it here. :) I don't see why not, but they've left us out of a lot of stuff, like not giving us a server for SF on the PS4 to get the Message of The Day.
  • Signature

Caught up on my figures until whenever they come out. :mad: that they're taking so long to release them instead of sticking a release schedule like SF.
    My favorites are: :spyro:, :stealthelf:, :whirlwind:,:zap:, :flameslinger:,:cynder:,:hex:,:zook:,:boomer:,:smolderdash:,:countdown:,:boomjet:,:rollerbrawl:,:scratch:, :punkshock:, :popthorn:,:bumbleblast:, :grimcreeper:, :nightshift:,:spyrise:, :treerex:, :ninjini:, :popfizz:, :ghostroaster:,:dinorang:,:hotdog:,:magnacharge:,:washbuckler:,:rattleshake:,:stinkbomb:,:freeranger:, :trapshadow:, :freezeblade:,:flashwing:, :chill:, :wildfire:, :snapshot:, :lobstar:, :kryptking:, :fistbump:, :dejavu:, :batspin:, :highfive:, :knightmare:, :knightlight, :echo:, :rocky roll:, :blackout:, :spotlight:, :tuffluck:, :gearshift:, ,:cobrakadabra:, :shortcut:, :thunderbolt:..............so far, but I might add more faves as time goes by.

267 Skylanders, 18 Sidekicks/Minis (got the Easter Minis), 60+ (including duplicates) traps, 13 vehicles (10 regular and 3 variants) and 35 magic items (Kaos and Gold Queen trophies), current....... Nuff said.
    Recent acquisitions:
    9/20/2015: all SSC including variants
    9/22/2015: first two dual packs
    9/26/2015: Wave 2, except for Nightfall
    Portal Master of the west coast.....Rank 73 (Swap Force), 40 (Trap Team), Superchargers:27
    Just finished completing Score Mode by finishing Story Mode and both Adventure Packs on Nightmare mode (SF)
    58% of Swap Force completed, 100% of Trap Team completed (finished Kaos Doom Challenge on Easy, just to get a feel for it before I try a higher difficulty.)
    Maxed out Snap Shot, making him my 1st TT Skylander to reach level 20 fully upgraded.

About

Birthday:
    Jul 5, 1969 (Age: 47)
    United States United States